Nubia Z18 Specifications
· 6-inch Full HD+ “InfiniteWaterdrop” display with a screen resolution of 2180 x 1080 pixels
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
· 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
· 16MP+24MP AI-based dual camera setup with OIS & EIS
· 8MP Selfie Camera with portrait mode
· 3,450mAh battery withNeoPower3.0 Smart Power Saving Technology &NeoCharge2.5 Fast Charging
· Android Oreo based Nubia UI 6.0 with Maverick Voice 2.0, built-in AI-based smart voice assistant
Nubia Z18 comes with few major features which are focused on AI capabilities of the phone. The Nubia Evolution Tensor technology is an evolutionary machine learning technology which can speed up its own learning ability by nearly 200 percent, thanks to the multi-frame model.
The camera setup is powered by Spectra 280 ISP chip and comes with newNeoVisionET Image Engine which is said supports features like AI Intelligent Scene Recognition and AI-based post image processing. The Engine can accurately identify more than 500 types of scenes and comes with various filters. To sum up, Nubia is promising an incredible camera and AI experience with Z18.
Apart from this, the phone comes with default connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C.Foraudiophiles, the phone has DTS + D-BASS combination to give you superior audio quality and immersive sound experience.
Nubia Z18 will come in Deep Dark Night and Nebula Red color options with separate Van Gogh Starry Night Collector’s Edition also being introduced. The 6GB/64GB variant is priced CNY 2,799 ($409), the 8GB/128GB at CNY 3,299 ($482) and special edition CNY 3,599 ( $526). The smartphone will go on sale from September 11.