Nokia 3.2 Specifications
· 6.29-inch HD+ TFT LCD with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 Processor
· 2GB/3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
· 13MP Rear Camera & 5MP Selfie Camera setup
· 4000mAh battery with 10W charging
· Android 9 Pie
The new Nokia 3.2 is part of Android One program so you don’t have to worry about the software updates. Another highlight of the phone is the presence of huge 4000mAh battery support 10W charging, so this will attract buyers who are looking for higher battery backup. All default connectivity options including Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, and 4GVoLTE are present.
The new Nokia phone comes in Black and Steel color options. The price of the device is set atRs 8,990 for 2GB/32GB variant andRs10,790 for 3GB/32GB variants. The smartphone goes on sale from May 23 via both online and offline channels.