We all know that at MWC event on February 25th, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ the company’s flagship smartphone will be launched. However, in GFXBench listing a device named SM-T835 has popped up indicating the new Galaxy Tab S4.
The timing of this, all the more indicate a probable launch of the device during the Feb 25th Event. Let’s check out the details on specifications from the benchmark
Also Read : LG G6 successor to be code named LG Judy
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Specifications
· 10.5-inch 1600 x 2560 display
· 2.3GHz octa-core QualComm Snapdragon 845 Processor with Adreno 540 GPU
· 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which should be expandable
· 12MP rear Camera and 7MP front Camera
· Running Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience UI
From the details, we could see the device is having really good specifications and bigger display but not in the league of flagship device Galaxy S9 series.
So we can assume, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 could still be launched alongside the S9 phone instead of a having a separate launch. Let’s wait for MWC 2018 event on 25th Feb for complete details