Moto G6 series smartphone are expected to launch by April month as the company skipped the MWC ( Mobile World Congress) event without any new devices. We already got so many updates on Moto G6 series specification and design language earlier but now a clean and final images of Moto G6 device has surfaced online. The pictures are courtesy killerfeatures . Along with it the complete specifications and pricing details, the more affordable Moto G6 Play was also revealed. With no further delay lets check out the specifications
Moto G6 Play Specifications
- 5.7inch Full HD display with Max Vision
- 1.4GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor.
- 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage
- 13MP rear Camera and 5 MP Selfie Camera (Expected)
- 4000mAh battery with Android Oreo on top
Also Read :Xiaomi launched Mi MIX2S, Mi Gaming Laptop, Mi AI Speakers and Mi Wireless charger
Moto G6 Specifications
- 5.7inch Full HD+ display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage combination
- 12MP+5MP Dual Rear Camera setup and 16MP Selfie Camera
- 3000mAh battery and running Android Oreo
The pricing details are also revealed with Moto G6 Play will go on sale at $199 and Moto G6 will go on sale at $249.However, take all these details with pinch of salt since until the actual release happens we may not be sure of the exact details.
Leave a Reply