Motorola One Vision Specifications
· 6.3-inch IPS LCD with Full HD resolution
· SamsungExynos9609 Processor
· 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
· 48MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera setup & 25MP Selfie camera
· 3500mAh battery with fast charge support
· Android 9 Pie OS
The major attraction of the device is the punch-hole display and bezel-less screen at the front. It is protected with Gorilla glass layer. The 48MP dual camera is present at the back arranged vertically at the top left corner. There is presence of fingerprint sensor at thecentre. The Motorola One vision comes with all default connectivity options and has USB-C port. The smartphone supports 15W fast charging as well.
Since the phone comes under Android One program, you can expect regular updates and software upgradation from Google. The price of the device is set at Rs 19,990 and comes in Bronze Gradient and Sapphire Gradient colours options. The device will go in sale from June 27 and will be available via Flipkart.