Micromax has quietly listed its new smartphone Bharat 5 Plus in their website without any official announcement. This phone is the incremental version of Bharat 5 phone launched last month for the price Rs 5,555 which is currently available for purchase at offline stores. Let’s check out the specification of the plus variant.
· 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
· 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor (unspecified model number), coupled with 2GB of DDR3 RAM
· 8-megapixel rear camera sensor with LED flash & 5-megapixel front sensor for selfies
· inbuilt storage is 16GB expandable via microSD card (up to 64GB)
· 5000mAh battery under the hood, which is claimed to offer a standby time of 21 days
The device is 4G-LTE capable and along with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM radio, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
One of the highlights of the Micromax Bharat 5 Plus is the huge battery of 5000mAH which can go on for around 2 days with daily activity without any charging. Also the rear camera has features like Panorama, Time Lapse, Watermark, Beauty Mode, and Bokeh effect. Additionally, the selfie camera has a portrait mode and an 83.3-degree wide-angle lens.
We expect Micromax to announce the mobile officially along with its price and date of availability. Let keep out fingers crossed.