Meizu M6s is the first smartphone launch by the company in year 2018.Being a budget segment smartphone, the main highlight of the phone is the new Halo pressure sensitive in-built button and 18:9 display. Also Meizu M6s has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which is different compared to the usual setup. Let’s check out the specifications
Meizu M6s Specifications
· 5.7-inch (1440 ~CHECK~ 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass in-cell display
· Hexa-core (two Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 2.0GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.6GHz) Samsung Exynos 7872 SoC with Mali-G71 GPU
· 3GB RAM with 32GB/64GB internal storage
· 16-megapixel rear camera with Samsung CMOS lens f/2.0 aperture and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
· 3000mAh battery running Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Flyme OS 6.2 on top
Other features include presence of ‘adaptive beauty technology, also called as ArcSoft Beauty Algorithm Adaptive Skinning Technology for front camera and new Halo button. Meizu M6s connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, and Bluetooth 4.2 along with all sensors.
The device is priced at CNY 999 ( around Rs 9,900) in China and is available in Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Moon Silver, and Cobalt Blue color variants. Currently the smartphone is launched in China and other market availability still not known.