Karbonn K9 Kavach, the budget smart phone is launched by Karbonn mobiles in India priced at Rs 5,290. The main highlight of the device is the presence UPI integration using the pre-loaded BHIM App and finger print sensor for payment authentication.
Apart from these, system level integration on the Karbonn K9 Kavach 4G with UPI will provide the below features on the device:
- E-KYC and Aadhaar Authentication
- E-Gov service access
- Perform person-to-person transactions directly from the phone-book
- Contextual payments within messenger apps
- Bill payments and utility services.
Karbonn K9 Kavach Specification
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display
- 1.25GHz quad-core processor that’s coupled with 1GB of RAM
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5-MP rear camera with autofocus and 5-MP front camera
- 8GB of inbuilt storage with micro SD card (up to 32GB)
- 2300mAh battery backup
Finally basic connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, FM radio, and a 3.5mm audio jack.