The most expected mid-range smartphone from Nokia , the Nokia X6 will be launching very soon in India. Nokia X6 turned many heads during its launch sometime back due to its excellent built and attractive design. On top of this, the phone also packs a punch in terms of specifications with the new Snapdragon 636 powering it. Now, the support page in Nokia Indian website went live with the new smartphone details indicating an imminent launch. Nokia X6 will compete at the under Rs 15,000 segment against the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Let’s check out the specifications of the smartphone.
Nokia X6 Specifications
- 5.8-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD+ resolution (1080×2280 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 4GB or 6GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- 16MP+5MP dual-camera setup at its rear& 16MP camera for Selfie
- Running Android 8.1 Oreo , 3060mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 full specifications and images leaked showing 5400mAh battery and 6.99-inch screen
The smartphone has an attractive build with glass-and-aluminum design. All default connectivity options including Wi-Fi ab/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C port, fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm headphone jack are present. The pricing for India is expected to start from Rs 14,000 for 4G RAM and 32GB storage variant and increase from thereon for higher storage variants.
Leave a Reply