It gets interesting at the rear with the presence of Triple Camera setup. However, unlike the Huawei P20 Pro or even the recently released Samsung Galaxy A7 which has camera setup in vertical pattern, in Mate 20 the triple-camera setup is arranged in a square pattern along with the LED flash. Let’s check out the other specifications as well
Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro Specifications
· 6.9-inch curved OLED screen that will be support Quad HD+ resolution – Mate 20 Pro
· 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display with FHD+ resolution – Mate 20
· Kirin 980 Processor
· 4GB/6GB RAM for Mate 20 & Mate 20 Pro , 128GB internal storage
· 24MP Selfie Camera with 3D Face Unlock feature offers unlock speed of 500ms
· In-Display Fingerprint sensor for Mate 20 Pro model
· 4200mAh battery for mate 20 Pro & 4000mAh battery for Mate 20 model
Also Read:Vivo V9 Pro with Snapdragon 660 and 6GB RAM launched in India at Rs 17,990
Apart from these, the Huawei Mate 20 phones will come with a new technology called Bone Voice ID that can instantly unlock the smartphone by detect the users voice. It can work accurately even in noisy surroundings. The leaks also reveal that these smartphones will support a new type ofnanoSDmemory card (looks like ananoSIM card) up to 256 GB. It will support 45W fast charging 2.0 and also wireless charging. Other notable features of the phones are presence of stereo speakers, easy wireless projection and 3.5mm audio jack. Huawei Mate 20 will have IP53 and Mate 20 Pro comes with IP67 rating.
Finally, the phones are expected to price at $840 and Mate 20 Pro may cost $1,115 when launched. We are not sure whether this phone will make its way to India as the previous Mate series didn’t launch in India.
Leave a Reply