Today, Huawei took the wraps off the new Huawei Mate 20 series phones which includes the Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20 X models. We have reported numerous leaks on the phone over the past few months and the design of the phone is as expected with Very large bezel-less display and triple camera setup at the rear.
The Huawei Mate 20 is you standard flagship device with high-end specifications, Mate 20 Pro differs by having In-display fingerprint sensor and finally Mate X has a large 7.2-inch display and support for Huawei’s M-Pen stylus. Let’s check out the specifications of the phones.Apart from this Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20 X comes with IP68 and IP53 rating respectively.
Huawei Mate 20 , Mate 20 Pro and Mate X Specifications
- 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1080×2244 pixels) RGBW display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio ( Mate 20 )
- 6.39-inch QHD+ (1440×3120 pixels) curved OLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio ( Mate 20 Pro )
- 7.2-inch QHD+ (1440×3120 pixels) curved OLED display ( Mate 20 X )
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm SoC with dual AI processor
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage ( Mate 20 & Mate 20 Pro )
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage ( Mate 20 X )
- 16MP + 12MP + 8MP Triple Rear Camera and 24MP Seflie Camera ( Mate 20 0
- 40MP + 20MP + 8MP Triple Rear Camera setup and 24MP Front Camera ( Mate 20 Pro & Mate 20 X )
- 4,000mAh battery with new 40W Huawei SuperCharge technology ( Mate 20 )
- 4,200mAh battery with new world’s first wireless reverse charging” technology ( Mate 20 Pro )
- 5000mAh battery with new 40W Huawei SuperCharge technology ( Mate 20 X )
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 on top
Also Read:honor 8X with Huge Display launched in India starting at Rs 14,999
Huawei Mate 20 series phone comes with all default connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. Other highlight of the phone is the presence of Nano memory which is claimed to be 45 percent smaller than the microSD card.
The Mate 20 is priced at EUR 799 for the 4GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant and EUR 849 for the variant with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage. Huawei Mate 20 Pro price is EUR 1049, and it comes in only 6GB/ 128GB variant. FInally, Mate 20 X is priced at EUR 899. Both phones are now available in select European markets.
The color options of Mate 20 & Mate 20 Pro includes Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold, Twilight, and Black. Huawei Mate 20 X comes in Midnight Blue and Phantom Silver colour options. We are not sure whether this phone will be launched in India any time soon.
Leave a Reply