Apart from this, looks like Honor Magic 2 will have a total of 6 CAMERAs in it. It will be the first phone with triple camera setup at the form for Selfie and a triple camera setup at the rear as well like the recently launched Huawei Mate 20 series phones. Let’s check out the specifications of Honor Magic 2
Honor Magic 2 Specifications
· 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with a 2340 x 1080 resolution
· 2.6GHz Kirin 980octa-core processor
· 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage
· 16MP + 24MP + 16MP Rear Camera setup with LED flash
· 16MP + 20MP + 2MP front camera for Selfie with 3D TOF lens
· 3,400mAh battery support for 40W fast charging
· Android 9 Pie
The phone will come in black, red and blue variants. A teaser image of a Chinese actor showing Honor Magic 2 phone shows the rear camera will be vertically arranged like the Samsung A7 (2018) phone. The front side shows full display with very thin bezels on sides and the slide up pic shows is quite black to reveal the camera setup.
So what you think about the upcoming Honor Magic 2 phone. Only last week the highly impressive Huawei Mate 20 series phones was launched and now this. No doubt, the Chinese mobile manufacturers are going bonkers and revolutionizing phones at a rapid pace compared tobiggeslike Samsung and Apple.