This secondary display helps you to take Selfie photo using the main rear camera, thus offering a very good picture quality. Apart from this, the phone has two fingerprint sensors at both sides of the phone. Let’s check out the specifications of the phone.
Nubia X Specifications
· Primary 6.26 inch Full HD+ display with resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels
· Secondary 5.1-inch OLED with HD+ resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
· 8 GB of LPDDRX RAM and up to 256 GB of internal UFS 2.1 storage
· 16MP + 24MP Primary Dual Rear Camera with AI features
· Android 8.1 OS with Nubia UI 6.0 X
· 3,800mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology
Nubia X build is premium and features four-sided curved 3D glass rear. The phone boasts an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 93.6 percent. The secondary 5.1-inch display comes with features like eye protection mode and Always on Display.
Apart from helping with taking Selfie Snaps, the Rear display comes with few other functionality as well. The AI dual-screen switching feature will allow you to seamless show the display contents of the front screen on the secondary display when the device is flipped. The rear display can be used for accessing controls while you do gaming with front display in landscape orientation.
The inventive Nubia X comes with all default connectivity options. It comes in Deep Gray, Sea Blue, Black Gold and Blue Gold color options. The device is priced at 3,299 Yuan (6GB/64GB), 3,699 Yuan (8GB/128GB) and 4,199 Yuan (8GB/256GB) variants. However, you need to add extra 100 Yuan for Sea Blue variants. So, the starting price of this phone in rupees will be atRs34,500 and goes tillRs45,000.
We are not sure whether the phone will be available outside China. So what you think about this new phone, let us know the comments below.