However, the build differs in terms of the material used. The KEY2 was made out of aluminum where the sibling blackberry KEY2 LE is most made out of plastic with few meta touches. The smartphone also comes with new color options giving users the much needed enthusiasm to own a blackberry device.
Blackberry KEY2 LE Specifications
· 4.5-inch IPS display with 1650 x 1080 pixel resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
· 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage expandable viamicroSDcard
· 13MP + 5MP dual rear camera & 8MP front camera with dedicated selfie flash
· 3,000mAh battery supports Quick Charge 3.0
· Android 8.1 Oreo
The blackberry KEY2 LE will have up to 22hrs battery backup claims the company. The device has USB Type-C connector for charging and comes will default connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC, GPS, GLONASS,Beidou, FM Radio, 4GVoLTE, Wi-Fi Direct, and USB OTG. The smartphone also comes with fingerprint sensor in the space bar key much like KEY2. The security suite includes DTEK security suite, BlackBerry Privacy Shade and BlackBerry Secure Android.
The phone is priced at $399 and will come in Slate, Champagne and Atomic colors which by the way looks cool. The global availability date and India pricing details are yet to be revealed.