Yesterday, Xiaomi launched its latest offering in tablet series for 2018, the Mi Pad 4 in China. We already got the invitation and rumors about the launch of the device for the past two weeks and now it had been made official. The tablet was launched alongside Redmi 6 pro smartphone. The Mi Pad 4 comes in both Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + LTE display variant. Let’s check out the specifications of the tablet.
Mi Pad 4 Specifications
- 8-inch full-HD (1920×1200 pixels) display with 16:10 aspect ratio and pixel density of 283ppi
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC clocked up to 2.2GHz
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of inbuilt storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel camera at the front
- 6000mAh battery running Android-based MIUI 9
The 8-inch 16:10 display comes with Single-hand mode for easy use. The front camera comes with built-in ‘Face Unlock’ feature. The tablet comes with all connectivity options including 4G LTE (single Nano-SIM), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band, 2.45GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB Type-C. The only downgrade is the non-expandable options with the absence of microSD card slot.
The pricing of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 for the 3GB/32GB Wi-Fi variant starts at CNY 1,099 (roughly Rs. 11,500) and goes up to CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 15,600) for the Wi-Fi + LTE version. Mi Pad 4 is available in Black and Gold color options. The device goes on sale from June 29 in China and we can expect the device to make it way to India as well.