· 6.22-inch HD+ Notch Display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass
· 2.0 GHz MTKHelioP22Octacore processor
· 4GB/6GB RAM | 64GB/128GB storage expandable up to 256GB
· 13MP+ 5MP Dual Rear Camera & 16MP Selfie Camera
· 3260mAH lithium-polymer battery
· Android v8.1 Oreo
XoloZX has a premium design with Full view display and attractive rear, which is the trend now. However, the phone comes with a huge rectangular notch to house the Selfie camera. The front camera supports face unlock feature and fingerprint sensor is present at the rear. The Selfie camera has various lighting modes like Natural light, stage light, splash light etc. The Dual Rear camera comes with AI focus, which allows you to change the focus even after capturing the picture. The smartphone comes with all default connectivity options including dual 4GVoLTE support.
The device is already up for sale from amazon and priced atRs11,499 for 4GB/64GB variant andRs13,999 for 6GB/128GB variant. The pricing seems for the higher side for the specs offered and the existing competition like Redmi Note 7 , Note 7 Pro andRealme3 series smartphones.