Oppo today has silently launched a new budget offering in India in an already crowded segment. Post Redmi Note 7, the 10K segment smartphone has been quite busy with many launches from Samsung and Realme. Oppo A5s comes with new Helios P35 processor , dewdrop display and huge 4230mAh battery. The new smartphone design language is attractive and better than Redmi Note 7 for people who don’t like plastic back or gradient case. Let’s check out the specifications.
Oppo A5s Specifications
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD waterdrop screen featuring 720 x 1520 pixels
- MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage with dedicated micro SD card
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera & 8MP Selfie Camera
- 4230mAh capacity battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
Oppo A5s could not be a go to option for people who look for powerful hardware but can be considered for its huge battery and better design. The phone comes with all default connectivity options. The phone will go on sale from next week in both offline & online stores. The price of the device is set at Rs 9,990 and will compete with Samsung Galaxy A20 and Redmi Note 7 phones.