Nokia X71 Specifications
· 6.39-inchPure Displaywith Full HD+ resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIEocta-core processor
· 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
· 48MP + 5MP + 8MP Triple Rear Camera & 16MP Selfie Camera setup
· 3500mAh non-removable battery with support for 18W wired fast charging
· Android 9 Pie
The new Nokia X71 comes with a brilliant display with 93% screen-to-body ratio and 2.5D double-sided glass with a solid metal frame in the middle. The fingerprint sensor is present at the rear and comes with all connectivity options including dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS,BeiDou, 4GVoLTE, and a USB Type-C port. Though the design and features are good, the phone is running quite old snapdragon 636 which might not be everyone’s liking especially for the price.
The price of phone is set at TWD 11,990 in Taiwan which is aroundRs26,990 in INR. So it looks quite overpriced for the specifications offered at least in India. We feel the pricing could be different when launched in India, so keep check back with us as we’ll update in India launch as soon as we get the update.