There is nothing that gets you very immersive into a game, then the game sound. The best way to enjoy the game with the original sounds is to make use of a gaming earphone, as it gets the overall experience extremely thrilling and memorable.
Using gaming headphones while playing games helps you to focus keenly on the footsteps, on the gun loads, and also on the activities of the enemies, and prompts you to take appropriate actions instantly.
|Best Headphone Under 2000 For Gaming||PRODUCT||IMAGE||PRICE|
|Gaming Headphone with Good Bass||Cosmic Byte Spider Headphone||Check Price Here|
|Best Designed Gaming Headphone||Ant Esports H707 HF RGB Headphone||Check Price Here|
|Best 7.1 channel Gaming Headphone||Boat immortal Im-200 7.1 Channel headphone||Check Price Here|
|Gaming Headphone with Cool RGB Lights||Redgear Cosmo 7.1 USB Gaming Headphone||Check Price Here|
|Gaming Headphone with best sound quality||JBL 100 Gaming Headphone||Check Price Here|
Here are some of the best gaming headphones that fit your budget and strive to escalate your gaming performance to great heights.
Best Gaming Headphones Under 2000
Cosmic Byte Spider Gaming Headphone
This is an exceptional primary gaming headset that is perfect for listening to music, and for playing games. It is compatible with PS4, PCs, tablets, Smartphones, and Xbox One. It features an awesome matte finish and LED lights, that give it a premium look.
Specifications: The dimensions of the headphone are 15 x 15 x 15 cm. It weighs around 350 grams.
Design and built: The headphone features a soft cushion head pad and ear pad, along with adjusting length hinges, to offer hours of gaming comfort.
Sound quality: Delivers very clear sound and deep bass for the game. It also features a smart in-line remote control for sound and mic.
Features: This is a flexible microphone that helps with exact positioning over the ear. Its mic has exceptional sensitivity and is great at picking up sounds.
Battery power: It doesn’t require any batteries. It has wired connections and features USB inputs for LED lights.
Pros of Cosmic Byte Spider Headphone
- The headphone has a good bass in this price range
- Features a special in-line volume control wheel.
- Its retractable mic gives a very clear output.
Cons of Cosmic Byte Spider Headphone
- Performance not up to mark for smartphones
- Primary kind of gaming headset, perfect for playing games, listening music, etc. Single 3.5mm Jack for sound and mic
- Soft cushion head-pad and ear-pad, as well as adjustable length hinges guarantee hours of gaming comfort
- Delivers clear sound and deep bass for real game, little smart in-line Remote Control for sound and mic
- Flexible microphone for exact positioning and mic with great sensitivity at picking up sounds, your partner can hear your words clearly
- USB Input for LED lig
Ant Esports H707 HF RGB Wired gaming headset
This is a multi-platform compatible gaming headset that adapts exceptionally well for PC, PS4, Xbox One, IOS and android devices, laptops, and iPads.
Specifications: The headphone is adjustable, Omnidirectional, and very flexible to pick up the voice in 360 degrees. Its RGB lighting system helps enhance the gaming experience.
Design and built: The headphone has a lightweight and comfortable design and weighs only 300 grams. It is thus an ideal headphone for gamers, who are looking for lightweight comfort.
Sound quality: The headphone has a frequency range between 20 Hz to 20 kHz. It’s high-end 50 mm magnetic neodymium driver delivers a clear stereo bass sound. Its acoustic positioning precision system helps to enhance the sensitivity of the speaker, helping users to feel the real sound.
Features: The headphone features a 50 mm HD driver and an oversized ear cup design to wear with comfort. Its braided cables help in hassle-free gaming action. It is a comfortable and ergonomically designed headphone and its ear pads offer more comfort while playing.
Pros of Ant Esports H707 RGB Gaming Headset
- The mute button and the volume controls are easily accessible
- Its RGB rainbow lighting design looks very elegant
- Excellent audio output for gaming.
Cons of Ant ESports H707 RBG Gaming Headset
- Its latex pads cause ear sweating
- Multi-platform compatible - supports PC, PS4, PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox one, Xbox One S/X, Nintendo Switch/3DS, PSP, Mac, IOS/Android device, Laptop, PC (Win7/8/10), iPad or Mobile that have 3.5mm jack etc. Frequency : 20Hz-20Khz
- High-grade 50mm magnetic neodymium driver delivers clear stereo bass sound, acoustic positioning precision enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit, you can feel the real sound
- Adjustable noise-cancellation microphone- Ant Esports H707 PC Gaming headset are omnidirectional adjustable and flexible to pick up voice in 360 degree
- External audio control: Mute button and volume control housed on high-grade durable braided wire are designed conveniently for quick and convenient adjustm
Boat immortal Im-200 7.1 Channel USB Gaming Headphone
This gaming headphone is for Elite PC gamers, thanks to its versatile and premium designs. The best feature of this headphone is its sturdy and secure braided cables, that allow the users to move around freely.
Specifications: The dimensions of the gaming headphone are 21 x 12 x 22.2 cm and it weighs around 350 grams. The best feature of this headphone is its noise isolation feature and microphone feature.
Design and built: The headphone features a super soft memory foam with breathable waves for improved density. It is lightweight and features an industrial design, and guarantees exceptional over year comfort.
Sound quality: The headphone features a noise isolation Mic with ENx Tech, which helps with clear communication with friends and coworkers. The headphone features a 7.1 Channel virtual surround audio through boAt Plugin Labz.
Features: The headphone features a super soft memory foam that is ultra-soft for enhanced density with a breathable weave. The headphone is lightweight and features an industrial design that feels like a feather over the ears.
Pros of Boat Immortal 7.1 Ch Gaming Headphone
- In-game, Mic quality is very good
- In the game, the sound quality is very clear
- It covers the complete heat and its fit is tight on the ears.
Cons of Boat Immortal 7.1 Ch Gaming Headphone
- Not compatible for smartphones
- It’s time to hit your gaming zone with the 7.1 channel virtual surround sound gaming headphones, boAt Immortal IM-200
- It comes equipped with intelligent denoising mic and ENx technology that delivers your voice unhindered so that your squad and you stay in tune irrespective of the geographical distance
- It’s here to captivate you with the 50mm drivers immersive experience while you conquer different levels or missions, Mic Impedance - 20Khms
- Set your surrounding vibes the perfect boAthead way, courtesy the RGB Breathing LEDs
- You can easily customize the audio & mic drivers settings via our boAt Plugin Labz
- Its lightweight, over-ear industrial design accompanies with super soft earmuffs that offer a cosy listening time
- It is a USB Gaming Headphones exclusively only for PC that also has a securely braided cable for a hassle-free extended us
Redgear Cosmo 7.1 USB Gaming Wired Headphone
The Redgear Cosmo 7.1 is a truly immersive headphone with surround sound and precisely located audio, to enhance the gameplay. It comes equipped with a very high-quality, built-in, noise-canceling microphone for quick and stable audio experience.
Specifications: The ear cups have noise-isolating ear cups. Its 7.1 surround sound helps with exceptional in-game performance. The headphone also features in-line audio controls.
Design and built: The luxurious noise-isolating memory foam ear pads and adjusting split headbands help in reducing pressure and in rendering optimal comfort for long-term gaming sessions.
Sound quality: The Redgear Cosmo 7.1 renders a passive noise-canceling experience. It features a closed earcup design that helps to block all types of distractions from outside. It retains the focus on the game.
Features: This gaming headset features an amazing RGB light effect on the ear cups and the tip of the microphone. It also comes equipped with a lot of audio control, which also helps in controlling volume.
Pros of Redgear Cosmo 7.1 Gaming Wired Headphone
- Its 7.1 surround sound helps with an immersive experience.
- Equipped with a high-quality built-in noise-canceling mic.
- RGB breathing lights enhance the effect on-ear cups.
Cons of Redgear Cosmo 7.1 Gaming Wired Headphone
- The headphone leaks a lot of sound through their earcups
- Sound Quality: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio. Inline Remote :Yes
- Microphone: Redgear Cosmo 7.1 comes equipped with a high quality built-in noise cancelling microphone for a quick and stable communication
- Build Quality: It’s luxurious noise-isolating memory foam ear pads and adjustable split headband which reduces pressure and provides optimal comfort for long gaming sessions
- Noise Cancellation: Redgear Cosmo 7.1 provides you a passive noise cancelling experience. It’s closed earcups design blocks any kind of distraction from outside which helps you keep focus during the game for as long as you want
JBL Quantum 100 Gaming Headphone
This is one of the best headphones for gaming. It’s sound quality is good and extremely spatial. The headphones work great on Xbox and feature Windows sonic spatial sound.
Specifications: The headphone features a lightweight and durable headband with memory foam cushioning. The cable length is about 120 cm and it features a built-in microphone, driver sensitivity at 1 kHz, dynamic frequency response range, and an Impedance of 32 Ohms. It also comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Design and built: This is one of the best over-ear gaming headphones that comes with a mic for mobile, laptop, PC, Xbox, etc. It is also compatible with the windows sonic spatial sound and features a detachable mic with a mute button option.
Sound quality: Its 40 mm dynamic drivers deliver its signature JBL QuantumSound feature and allow the users to experience even the minutest of footsteps, to build enthusiasm for the games
Features: This gaming headphone is compatible across different gaming platforms and devices and its memory foam-laden ear cups offer maximum comfort while playing the games. It is designed with full compatibility with the native surround sound system.
Pros of JBL Quantum 100 Headphone
- Excellent sound quality
- Noise cancellation is perfect
- Mic controls in the headphones make it easy to sue
Cons of JBL 100 Headphone
- Ears sweat within an hour of usage
- 40mm dynamic drivers delivering JBL QuantunSound Signature, our signature audio designed to experience the tiniest footsteps to loudest explosions
- Lightweight and durable headband with memory foam cushioning
- Compatible with all gaming platforms including PC gaming, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Switch, Mobile, Mac and VR with Windows Sonic Spatial Sound built into Windows 10 PC and Xbox One consoles
- Headphone cable length 120 (cm), Built-in Microphone, Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB) 96, Dynamic frequency response range (Hz) 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Impedance (ohms) 32
How to Buy the correct Headphones under 2000 for your need
Irrespective of your hardcore PC gamer or an occasional fan of consoles, you require a gaming headset, as it offers the comfort of having all multiplayer needs, such as a webcam, mic, headphones, etc., within close reach.
These headsets render an easy and all-in-one solution to your game audio needs. Still, you should choose them wisely and ensure your choice has the following features so that you don’t get disappointed in your game.
This is perhaps one of the first features to look for in gaming headphones, as you will be wearing them for a very long period. Lousy fit headphones could be painful and trap heat, sweat, and friction over time.
Heavy headphones can cause neck pains, and their increasing pressure can create sore ears and headaches.
Noise Isolation feature
Choose a credible gaming headphone with a noise isolation feature, as headphones with poor isolation could change what you hear. Choose the size and the material of the padding in the headphone, as it has a lot to do with the quality of the seal.
If the pad is not big enough to fit around the ear, you should look at either a bigger pair of headphones or replacement pads with a bigger circumference.
Though it is rare to find headphones with a noise isolation feature, you can choose headsets with a noise-canceling feature that helps to filter out the background noise and enhance the quality of audio output.
Do not choose gaming headphones made of cheap plastic, but select a set that feels sturdy. An ideal gaming headphone will be made of a wireframe or metal. But if you find headphones made of plastic, ensure it renders enough free range of movement around the head.
It is not uncommon for gamers to overlook the mic quality of gaming headphones, as they rarely use them in their games. It is optimal to find headphones with detachable mics close to recording quality mics.
Surround sound feature
This is a common term in gaming headsets and is an essential component, depending on the game style. Headsets with surround sound features can offer up to 360-degree soundscape, with ample speakers to cover each ear. For gamers, this feature can offer a complete competitive advantage.
Surround sound feature comes in different standards such as Dolby Atmos, Windows Sonic, etc. Most gaming platforms of modern times come with their own spatial audio built-in feature. Make sure your headphone supports this surround sound feature.
Though this is not an essential specification of gaming headphones, the look of the set plays a vital role in the purchasing decision. Lavish designs and excess features could make the headphone uncomfortable to wear.
Though this is more of a personal decision, finding a headphone that is practical in usage and appealing in looks is crucial.
Make sure that the headphone you buy renders excellent connectivity features such as Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity features that have long cables and are highly durable.
FAQs on Gaming Headphones under 2000
It is not very hard to find a gaming headset within the price range of 2000. We have listed the top best budget-friendly gaming headphones here along with their buying guide and hope that it would help you boost up your gaming skills and enthusiasm during the play.
Leave a Reply